Boosting competitiveness and innovation
The role of environmental labelling, management and information schemes
The Forum will explore how to strengthen competitiveness and innovation, in particular of SMEs, through environmental labelling, management and information schemes by presenting:
- the landscape of existing environmental schemes and their value in enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs;
- examples of successful environmental labelling, management and information initiatives;
- how we reconcile credibility of labels with the need to differentiate products;
- the role of public authorities in this area; and
- partnerships between retailers and suppliers that help consumers choose “green” products.
Find out more and register here.